[Neos] [Team] NodeTypes in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Jul 26 06:34:16 CEST 2013

Hi team,

using node types more frequently, I realize that it will likely be some
hassle for users to memorize which node types are part of the TYPO3.Neos
package and which ones are in the TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes namespace.

As far as I remember, you moved types like "Page" to the Neos package
for dependency reasons. But wouldn't you think that, from a user's point
of view, it's much easier to have all (Neos) node types in
TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes?

Cheers,
Robert