[Neos] UX concepts for the next Neos version

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Wed Jul 24 16:52:40 CEST 2013

Hi again Jacob,

Just remember that we haven't decided to go for this - it was more an exploration of the possibility. And also very much a discovery into what from a CMS would make an agency like iA happy and enthusiastic. Which I definitely think we got out of it.

One possibility we talked about was to do a hack day together with them - to explore how we would tackle real-life projects for larger media sites. If someone would be up for that, I think there's a chance to look further into that.

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
TYPO3 Neos designer and TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org
http://neos.typo3.org/ux/
http://typo3.org/the-brand/brand-book/
http://rasmusskjoldan.com