[Neos] [Team] Neos 1.0 alpha 5

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Fri Jul 12 00:08:29 CEST 2013

Hi everybody

I spend quite some time getting my personal list of tasks into forge. Some of it related to alpha 5, some new work packages and other features for 1.0. We really have a lot of work to do about the management of our project, but hopefully together we can get it in order.

I went through the new tasks created since the last code sprint, rejected a few, added target versions and gave some feedback.

I've created a new target version called "1.0 alpha 5" with the tasks I'd like to finish before releasing the new alpha. Some of them are styling without much description and I will try to finish those. The rest should be pretty straight forward small tasks. If you decide to work on a task it's crucial that you assign it to yourself so no one else works on it as well.

Some of the tasks are already ready for review and we have already fixed quite some things since alpha 4.

Just FYI we're planning to do this on monday (15. july) if possible.

http://forge.typo3.org/versions/show/2399

If anybody would like to help out, but needs help finding a suited task please get in touch we me or the rest of the team via email or the IRC channel #typo3-coreteam on Freenode.

Best regards,
Aske