[TYPO3-50-general] Subject: Content type Video

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 07:53:56 CET 2013

It should be possible for you to copy the contenttype and the javascript
for the fileuploader and create it yourself.

I saw a changeset on review.typo3.org where the allowed file extensions was
set, and there you simply replace it with your video types

Regards,

Søren Malling

Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling