[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3 Neos with 404 error page

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Jan 16 21:51:19 CET 2013

hi Ngeth,

you may create a page which shows your message in neos and simply use a
redirect in the template ;)

regards Kay

Am 10.01.13 02:48, schrieb Ngeth Chanthorn:
> Dear All,
>
> I am a new user of TYPO3 Neos, I am using 1.0 alpha 2. I would like to
> ask you some ideas related to 404 error page configuration.I have
> configured some configuration in Settings.yaml like:
>
> TYPO3:
>   Flow:
>     error:
>       exceptionHandler:
>         renderingGroups:
>           notFoundExceptions:
>               templatePathAndFilename:
> 'resource://MyPackage/Private/Templates/Error/Index.html'
>
> By using above configuration, I can display my own content in
> Index.html, but what I really want is to display 404 error page as
> normal content in the same template as home content and others.
> Do you have any ideas to do this?
>
> I am looking forward to get your feedback,
>
> Kind regards,
> Chanthorn

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach