[TYPO3-50-general] How to create Backend Module similar to user module.

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Jan 9 09:36:49 CET 2013

Hi Piseth,

On 09.01.2013, at 09:25, Piseth Sok <piseth at web-essentials.asia> wrote:

> I wonder if TYPO3 Neos has a easy way to create Backend Module similar to User module.

That is pretty easy, as modules basically consist of a controller and Fluid templates. However, for Neos 1.0, we don't officially support creating custom backend modules yet, because we first need to refine and gather some more experience with the APIs. So if you go that route, it's on your own risk, as some parts will definitely still change.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org