[Neos] Create an Under Construction Page?

Adonis Adon panicosh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 02:20:20 CET 2013

Hello guys,

even thought NEOS is very good product and I can say that it is kicking a----s product , there is a lack of  Site Under Maintenance mode.

So, I would like to create an Under Construction Page to place it on the home.html or home.php file , so the visitor of the site will not see the unfinished site but he/she will see :

" The site is under maintenance, please come again"

And I will continue editing the site and when it will finish then and only then I will remove the Maintenance Mode.

How can I do this? Can I replace the index page with a custom one? Is that the solution?

Can anyone help please?

By the way, since is 31/12 already, Happy New Year to all of you