[Neos] Clear Cache manually

Simon Schaufelberger simonschaufi at guugelmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:54:44 CET 2013

well, where did you put your php file and where is your document root?

i would do it like that:
let's pretend example.com points to your Web folder.
i would now create a new subdomain which is root.example.com and point
that to the folder where the flow file is. then you can call your php
script root.example.com/flow.php (or something like that)

the content of that file looks good so far. is there any big difference
between system and exec?