[Neos] Adding Plugins and Importing sites?

Steve Hanlon steve.hanlon at live.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 18:32:49 CET 2013

Hi, I have successfully been able to setup the default Neos demo site on my VPS server. I am struggling to find any documentation as to how to import additional plugins or maybe import a complete demo site such as Lelesys.StarterSite.Corporate

I would like to be able to include the nice plugins that come with Lelesys.StarterSite.Corporate within my current site. I am a bit lost as to where to look for relevant documentation. I recall that plugins were installed via a control panel in older versions of Typo3 but the package manger doesn't have an import function.

Some help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie to Neos (but starting to love it)