[Neos] Additional Neos mailing lists

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Dec 16 11:55:03 CET 2013

Am 13.12.13 13:11, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey Michael,
>
> I wouldn't use too many mailing lists currently...
>

>> Neos-announcement
> For that we have http://neos.typo3.org/contact.html, and will publish
> news articles on neos.typo3.org.
>

>> Neos-dev
>> Neos-english
>> Neos-install
> As long as this mailing list is quite low-traffic, I wouldn't create
> additional ones.

as there is no obvious hint that this NG belongs to Neos there will not
be much traffic. (I just got a little hint to peek in here)
Therefore questions appear in typo3.*.
as flow got it's own NGs it would be a clear signal to have at least one
NG for Neos. maybe starting with neos.english

> IIRC, that's also what we decided in the team for now. One central
> communication channel.

... which nobody finds without further help.

just my 2ct

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html