[Neos] Updating Neos to 1.0.1 fails

9pm 9pm at gmx.net
Mon Dec 16 10:18:46 CET 2013

Hallo!

The upgrade instructions tells me that it can update Neos to the final version with composer.
But if i use the following command...
composer require "typo3/neos:1.0.*"

..i get this error:
/composer.json has been updated
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

  Problem 1
    - typo3/neos 1.0.0 requires typo3/flow 2.1.* -> satisfiable by typo3/flow[2.1.0].
    - typo3/neos 1.0.1 requires typo3/flow 2.1.* -> satisfiable by typo3/flow[2.1.0].
    - typo3/flow 2.1.0 requires doctrine/migrations dev-master -> no matching package found.
    - Installation request for typo3/neos 1.0.* -> satisfiable by typo3/neos[1.0.0, 1.0.1].

Potential causes:
 - A typo in the package name
 - The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
   see <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc/discussion> for more details.

Read <http://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.

I've also tried it with (also with "sudo"):
composer require "typo3/neos:1.0.1"

I've downloaded Neos 1.0.0 last week (zip package) and created my project. For your information: i'm working on a Mac with Macports.

Now i have three questions:
1) did i miss something or why i can't update my Neos project?
2) if you want to update TYPO3 CMS you just have to replace the folders "typo3" and "t3lib". Is there any similar method for Neos?
3) where can i see the current version of Neos? (in TYPO3 CMS it is "About TYPO3" or under the install tool)

Can anybody please help me? :)

Greetings
Michael