[Neos] Menus

Ron K ron.kirschler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 08:22:14 CET 2013

Hi

I'm playing around with Neos 1.0.1. I try to set up a demo site for learning purposes and spend the whole day, figuring out how to build menus the way I need them.

I cant find any good tutorials or guides on how to use menus correctly. There are some quirks I cant manage to find out by myself. How do I select a specific node with FlowQuery?

If I install Neos from scratch with the demo site included, there is a menu included. And if I start a blank site, there are 2 pages already present. But the mainmenu is only visible on the "Home"-page. The menu seems to be identically included as in the demo site. If I add more pages, the mainmenu is also missing.

In addition to that: Has anyone already got a more complex menu ready? Such as "show all pages, that are subpages of (the elsewhere lying) page X; but only first level" or "show only pages with provided IDs".