[Neos] Nodetypes and Custom Content Elements between Sites

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sun Dec 15 16:22:21 CET 2013

Hey Nick

Currently node type configuration is global and to avoid that you need to only have one site package activated. You can deactivate packages in the packages module or using the command "./flow package:deactivate TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org".

This is an area to improve either by access control or making node type configuration non-global, but we haven't decided upon anything in that regard yet.

Best regards
Aske