[Neos] No Create Page or Shortcut

Nick Poaros nick at jamalade.com
Sat Dec 14 14:05:44 CET 2013

I have noticed, at least on my installations, a strange error that occurs after initial setup without importing Demo site.

I have imported my own simple demo site which all looks fine from front end.

When login to backend (in Place Editing) and click on + add page the Dialogue window shows with no options in it.

I have to first go into Raw Content mode then when I add a page the option for Page and Shortcut appear on dialogue. From here on it seems ok.

Its as if the NodeTypes Page and Shortcut aren't picked up by the backend until I've gone into Raw Content mode.

Not sure if this is repeatable by anyone else.

Nick