[Neos] Exception during setup of Beta2

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Dec 13 16:41:09 CET 2013

Nick Poaros wrote:

Hi again,

> The problem is creating the index in the migration for TYPO3.TYPO3CR
> this is ;
>
> $this->addSql("CREATE INDEX path_workspace ON
> typo3_typo3cr_domain_model_nodedata (path, workspace)");

I still don't completely understand why this doesn't work in some scenarios.
But I'd suggest to remove this line from the *existing(!)* migration
(20131129110302) as the index is dropped in the next migration
(20131205174631) anyways. (We just need to make sure to change the DROP
statement is only executed if the index exists (there is no "IF EXISTS"
modifier for indexes unfortunately).

--
Bastian Waidelich