[Neos] additional content collection not visible

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Thu Dec 12 18:15:06 CET 2013

Hi Dominic,

first you can check if the content collections show up in the structure tree of the Navigate component.

For existing nodes the child nodes have to be created manually after a change to the NodeTypes.yaml with a command (that will probably be automated in the future):

./flow node:autocreatechildnodes --node-type TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Page

To actually render the content collections you have to configure some lines of TypoScript:

page.body {
	content {
		main = PrimaryContent {
			nodePath = 'main'
		}
		teaser = ContentCollection {
			nodePath = 'teaser'
		}
		sidebarRight = ContentCollection {
			nodePath = 'sidebarRight'
		}
	}
}

In the Fluid template you can render your shiny new content collections with {content.teaser -> f:format.raw()} and {content.sidebarRight -> f:format.raw()}.

Greetings,

Christopher