[Neos] No content wrapping

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Thu Dec 12 18:09:26 CET 2013

Hi,

you can change the class with TypoScript by setting this property:

prototype(TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection).attributes.class = 'my-class'

But beware that content editing in Neos needs this exact class in the backend to enable the editing of collections.

If you want to get rid of the nested tag in the frontend, you'll have to extend the class \TYPO3\Neos\TypoScript\ContentCollectionImplementation and set the implementation class for the TypoScript object accordingly:

prototype(TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection). at class = '\My\Custom\ContentCollectionImplementation'

Note: TypoScript object implementations are not yet a public API, so the next Neos version (e.g. 1.1) could change some internal behavior.

Greetings,

Christopher