[Neos] Neos on hosted web servers

Kasper Brødsgaard joe at webjoe.dk
Wed Dec 11 09:30:11 CET 2013

Is it, or will it be possible to install Typo3 Neos on a hosted web server?
until now I have been able to install Typo3 (ver6) on hosted web server, where I have uploaded files an configure a MySQL database
but with this Neos the installation is different... is like the flow installation (like you descisbed in the dokumentation)
But I am hoping that I in the future could install an set up a new website with Typo3 Neos... It seems to be a really great system, with a nice UI

Best Regards
Kasper