[Neos] Routing issue?

Nick Poaros nick at jamalade.com
Fri Dec 6 14:23:09 CET 2013

Hi Bastian

I am not sure which ?
Anyway tried your suggestion and got this:

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

  Problem 1
    - Conclusion: don't install typo3/flow 2.1.x-dev
    - Installation request for typo3/flow 2.1.*@dev -> satisfiable by typo3/flow[2.1.0-beta1, 2.1.x-dev].
    - Conclusion: remove typo3/party dev-master
    - typo3/flow 2.1.0-beta1 requires typo3/party 2.1.*@dev -> satisfiable by typo3/party[2.1.0-beta1, 2.1.x-dev].
    - Can only install one of: typo3/party[dev-master, 2.1.0-beta1].
    - Can only install one of: typo3/party[dev-master, 2.1.x-dev].
    - Installation request for typo3/party == 9999999-dev -> satisfiable by typo3/party[dev-master].

Not sure I want to try and figure that one out ;)

I've managed to install Beta2 by modifying the doctrine migration, to reduce index size (as in other post) I will then be able to pull down the Index fix. I can then import site stuff.
To be honest I have just be experimenting with ideas I have for a site I am about to put together, wasn't going to commit all the content until release 1! Just making sure then can be implemented. Assuming I can get it on my host.

Anyway even with full beta2 there is a problem with the menus in the demo site.

For the Neos (home) the following is used in the MainMenu.html template <a class="navbar-brand" href="#">TYPO3 Neos</a>

Now in my version if you click on 'features' (or any other menu) then try and go home via the Neos icon # is appended to the url so takes you nowhere.

Is there a way of specifying the site route directly?

Nick