[Neos] Exception during setup of Beta2

Nick Poaros nick at jamalade.com
Thu Dec 5 20:56:07 CET 2013

Hi Bastian

Have checked the database and looks like the
character set:: latin1 (show variables like "character_set_database;)
collation: latin1_swedish_ci ( I run the following  show variables like "collation_database";)

Should this be set to utf8 utf8_general_ci ? I am sure I saw something like that in the past, had searched for it in various installation notes but couldn't find anything. Did see a thread in Flow forum about upgrading from 1.x to 2, requiring this change.

I'll make the change and see what happens :)

Nick