[Neos] Routing issue?

Nick Poaros nick at jamalade.com
Thu Dec 5 15:46:01 CET 2013

Hi again

After updating my beta1 to beta2 installation I have been experiencing problems with the routing. I have followed the steps under download and included :
variables:
        'defaultUriSuffix': '.html'

in the global Routes.yaml

I first noticed that in the front end generated menus in the Demo are not working properly. On the first visit to demo site all seems ok, and menus resolve to correct pages. However if you click on 'Features'  and then say "Multiple columns" all seems ok BUT now try clicking on say 'Plugins'

 it tries to open page http://neos.demo/features/features/plugins.hrml and rises a Page Not Found .

The breadrumb menu is also messed up as are all the other menus items from level 1 down.

Also it is impossible to get into the back end as:

http://neos.demo/neos
is ok taking me to the logon screen http://neos.demo/neos/login

but once i enter my credentials and hit ok tries to go to
http://neos.demo/neos/neos/login with a Page Not found screen.

I guess this is a routing issue ? I tried to do a fresh install to test again but had no luck (refer to other post)

Many thanks

Nick