[Neos] Edit & Preview in 1.0 (LONG)

Renzo Bauen typo3 at conpassione.ch
Thu Dec 5 14:46:04 CET 2013

Dear Rasmus

it makes sens for People outside the core team.
As a swiss resident i am dealing all the time with translations and
different languages. Could it be an idea to use the Previews also to
show/edit different languages?
And the mobile preview, could it show the content like firebug does it
while hitting Ctrl-Shift-M? This Preview has a drop down with de
different screen resolutions.

Best Regards and thanks to the core team for your work!
Its exiting!

Renzo

Renzo Bauen
conPassione gmbh