[Neos] How to build a multi-language site

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Thu Aug 29 15:09:20 CEST 2013

Hello Lorenz,

> I'm also aware of Lelesys' content translation project, but for my
> purpose what would have been a multiple-tree multi-language site in
> TYPO3 CMS is sufficient.

The only reason our (Lelesys) multilanguage solution does not work for
you is the missing routing possibility /de /en? It would be great if
you can let me know other reasons. If it's only the routing then maybe
I can see if that can be fixed sooner as it is one of the todo items
already.

Have a nice day!

-Pankaj

--