[Neos] How to build a multi-language site

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Aug 29 01:17:02 CEST 2013

Hi everyone

I'm currently building a multi-language site and I know that Neos itself
doesn't support content translation ATM. I'm also aware of Lelesys'
content translation project, but for my purpose what would have been a
multiple-tree multi-language site in TYPO3 CMS is sufficient.

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how to start. I would like to have
http://domain.tld/de for the german and
http://domain.tld/en for the english version.

So I guess I need to use one Site package for both languages? Or do I
need two site packages?

Thanks for any support.

Best regards,

Lorenz