[Neos] TYPO3 Neos compendium (german/english, download links inside)

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Mon Aug 19 14:47:24 CEST 2013

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> Awesome work, but please improve the official manual, it would be
> awesome to avoid the "documentation sucks" trap (justified or not) that
> TYPO3 has fallen into in the past!

That's exact the reason why I will participate the Neos code sprint [1]
in October. So we can join forces and improve the official documentation
(perhaps even integrate parts of the compendium in the documention if it
makes sense). So everyone can have a smooth start with Neos from the
beginning...

Cheers,
Patrick

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48922