[Neos] TYPO3 Neos compendium (german/english, download links inside)

Patrick Lobacher plobacher at n-o-g.de
Sun Aug 18 15:27:47 CEST 2013

Hi Neos enthusiasts,

we have created a comprehensive TYPO3 Neos compendium covering all
important aspects - including installation, updates, Nginx, editor
information, TypoScript, FlowQuery, Eel, rendering process, own plugins,
own website...
In the moment there are more than 220 pages and it is still growing ;-)

Thanks to Roland Schenke (wo did an extraordinary job here) we have an
english version as well - since today - yeah :-) Thanks Roland!!!

So have much fun with the compendium and start using Neos - no excuse
anymore ;-)

Direct link (english):
http://www.typovision.de/fileadmin/slides/TYPO3-Neos-The-Compendium-Patrick-Lobacher-typovision-20130818.pdf

Slideshare link (english):
http://de.slideshare.net/plobacher/typo3-neos-the-compendium

Direct link (german):
http://www.typovision.de/fileadmin/slides/TYPO3-Neos-Das-Kompendium-Patrick-Lobacher-typovision-20130818.pdf

Slideshare link (german):
http://de.slideshare.net/plobacher/typo3-neos-das-kompendium

Latest updates (sorry just german but you can figure the link out):
http://www.typovision.de/de/kompetenzen/typo3-neos/

Cheers
Patrick