[Neos] Question regarding NEOS Installation & Setup

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Mon Aug 12 22:07:52 CEST 2013

I tried to setup NEOS by using the latest alpha and these tutorials:

http://neos.typo3.org/download.html

http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/GettingStarted/Installation.html

All I get after install is "No Database Connection" while trying to
enter "setup"-mode.

My Dev-Environment (Linux/Apache2 PHP etc.) is running NEOS under a
Sub-Directory of Docroot. I changed .htaccess to fit these path.
dev.my-domain.tld/t3_neos/Web/setup

I already tried to setup NEOS on a subdomain some time ago - but ran
into the same trap there.

I also tried setting up "Settings.yaml" manually after creating the
Database (empty). But this also does not work as expected.

How can I NEOS get up and running? Does anyone have a tip or is this a
current bug on alpha?

Best regards

Gabriel