[Neos] Neos Alpha5 Installation fails seems like its missing typo3.flow

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 12 14:10:36 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,

chris Wolff wrote:
> Thanks for the Response,
> i have takled the problem a bit more it seems like the InstallerScript
> after the composer installation could not be run.

a patch from the Neos team has been merged (today I think) into
Composer's master branch and that patch should solve the problem you
described.

So, please upgrade composer again (composer selfupdate), delete your
Packages/* directory if possible and then run composer update.
Alternatively, please try again with a fresh Neos installation.

Cheers,
Robert