[Neos] Customize Plugin Routing

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu Aug 8 09:17:38 CEST 2013

prak sophy wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi!

> Neos generate my plugin url like this:
> mysite/--products[@package]=cd.products&--products[@controller]=products&--products[@action]=detail&--products[products][__identity]=6705b2a5-9b6e-418b-a4de-a5cc8ced7da4
>

> and i want to customize it to mysite/product/detail/product-name
>
> How can I do?

You can create a custom route configuration, basically you would need to
copy over one of the Neos routes and add your custom arguments to it.
Might get a little bit complicated but should work well.

I don't have an example configuration to share at the moment but take a
look at how to add custom arguments to routes in the Flow manual. You
can treat your plugin arguments just as normal arguments, they are only
longer.

Cheers,
Christian