[Neos] Which blog package should I use?

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Thu Aug 8 09:14:33 CEST 2013

Tobias Liegl wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Tobias,

> I'm thinking about testing TYPO3 Neos for a small website. The main
> section of the site will be a blog, which should be maintained by two
> editors. Is this possible with Neos

Yes that should be no problem, just be aware that the two editors both
will be able to edit the full website.

> and is there a recommended package
> for this purpose? I found two blog related packages:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/package-typo3-blog/
> https://github.com/robertlemke/RobertLemke.Plugin.Blog

I can recommend RobertLemkes Blog package. The other one is currently
not maintained as we think Roberts is better embracing the technology.

> As the whole Neos thingy is new for me, it would be nice, if someone
> could shed some light on this topic :)

Feel free to ask any questions that come up during setup.

Cheers,
Christian