[Neos] Workspaces work around

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:10:34 CEST 2013

Hello all,

Is there a way to manually create a shared workspace, and then publish to
that shared workspace instead of live?

It doesn't look like much has been developed with workspaces and workflows.

What I'm trying to do:
Each person (editor) edits in their workspace which is based off of a
shared workspace
-> then everyone publishes to shared workspace
After going back and forth between the shared workspace and the personal
workspace, everyone says that it's ready to publish
-> publish the shared workspace to the live workspace

Has anyone done anything like that in Neos yet?

Maybe, as a workaround, the "shared space" would be a separate site in Neos
(a subdomain), but then I'd want to publish everything from the secondary
site (subdomain) to the main site/domain.

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd

Background: I'm using Neos for a group project at school.