[TYPO3-50-general] Lost Administrator access on upgrade

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Apr 15 14:53:14 CEST 2013

Hi Pankaj,

Pankaj Lele wrote:

> I investigated the migration Version20130319131400 from TYPO3.Flow
> package which handles the role migration. And I found that Administrator
> was mapped to TYPO3.TYPO3CR:Administrator

I assume that this happens because there were multiple roles called
"Administrator" and the migration script just chose one of it.

There's possibly nothing else the script can do than warning you - and
maybe the code migration already does that, I'm not sure.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org