[TYPO3-50-general] Lost Administrator access on upgrade

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Sun Apr 14 15:15:35 CEST 2013

Hi

I just upgraded one of the sites under progress using TYPO3 Neos to
latest master. Upgrade was quite successful and everything works. Only
thing which was not good that I no more had Administrator access in the
backend and I had to add the role TYPO3.Neos:Administrator again to the
user.

Is this a bug in the migration Or shall i just ignore this?

I know now the roles are prefixed with package key and are no more
stored with the accounts which is really cool :)

--
Pankaj Lele
CTO - Lelesys, India