[TYPO3-50-general] Hook on publish button

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Apr 13 10:24:59 CEST 2013

Hi Violeng,

Violeng Mam wrote:

> I have developed a website using NEOS and we install vannish to cache in
> the frontend. Now we have problem that when we change or update content
> we cannot see it in the frontend. So I would like to ask is there any
> way that I can hook the publish button so that I can add some code to
> clear the vannish cache on the specific page? Or do you have any idea
> that should be a workaround solution?

obviously we need (and will have) a proper solution for Neos 1.0, but
it's not there yet.

As a preliminary solution, you can create an AOP After advice which is
invoked after
TYPO3\Neos\Service\ExtDirect\V1\Controller->publishNodeAction().

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org