[TYPO3-50-general] NEOS beta release schedule?

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Apr 8 15:05:37 CEST 2013

Violeng Mam wrote:

Hi Violeng,

> I am wondering if there is any release schedule for Beta version this
> April?

Have you had a look at the Neos work packages [1]. They are a good
indicator and it probably does not make sense to have a (beta) release
before the important work packages for version 1.0 are completed.

We currently work very hard to get that release out as soon as possible.
At the same time we want the first version to be as stable as possible
and count on feedback of early adopters.

There are more and more (smaller) projects that already use Neos, so I'm
pretty sure we are not too far away from a MVP and we'll announce that
as soon as we can.

BTW: The second major release of Flow is around the corner, and it will
cover a lot of the prerequisites for Neos. Stay tuned!

[1] http://neos.typo3.org/work-packages.html

--
Bastian Waidelich
--