[TYPO3-50-general] Problem with setting proper methods-based policies

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 25 14:01:44 CEST 2012

Hi Rens,

> IIRC this should work. By having those separate resources defined. The
> security framework will search for all resources defined for the method
> call, and if one of them is allowed it will allow access.
>
> Can you maybe post the error you got when access is denied?

Actually I had posted this to the Flow list again, after thinking that
this was not the right list. Andi answered there and said he also would
expect this to work and it could be a bug. There's no error message but
an uncaught exception which is particularly not helpful:

#1222268609: Access denied (0 denied, 0 granted, 1 abstained) (More
information)

I'm going back to this topic today and try to find what's going wrong,
but I find it very hard to get my head around the security package's code.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter