[TYPO3-50-general] Adding PHPCR to Neos

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 14:42:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

first things first: it's "Neos" in writing (only NEOS in the logo).

On 09.10.2012, at 18:58, Chris Zepernick <email at domain.com> wrote:

> yes that is what I meant. Good thing ist that Lukas and David from Liip are willing to join und to support.
> To my mind the Workspaces part might also be the hardest, depends on how that is implemented at the moment. My first goal is to migrate the TYPO3CR Package to PHPCR and then work from that point onwards.

Workspaces, including ordered nodes, is the hardest part. Henri (from Midgard) said that they have something like that working, but it's not yet well integrated. Anyway, that's for you to discover …

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org