[TYPO3-50-general] installation failed of neos alpha1

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:13:42 CET 2012

Hi

Im not sure if this is the right list but I have trouble installing the
alpha1 neos package. After download everything worked smooth, I passed
all requirements, typed in the password.

But after redirect to step=0 I get following error exception:

#1332169088: Not all requirements are met for the first setup step,
aborting setup (More information)

TYPO3\Setup\Exception thrown in file
/data/www/websites/neos/test/Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/TYPO3_Setup_Controller_SetupController_Original.php
in line 96.
Reference code: 201211051510532597d5

Not sure how this comes, because the test of requirements went OK.

Hope somebody has any hint for me.

THX

Dominic