[TYPO3-50-general] How to remove index.php from the url

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Mon Apr 30 13:08:27 CEST 2012

Hi Visay,

I have such a setup running on my private notebook which is at home while I'm at work. What I can tell you is consequently from memory and untested.

In .htaccess an environment variable FLOW3_REWRITEURLS is defined to tell FLOW3 whether mod_rewrite is available. In nginx this obviously doesn't work out of the box so you have to set this environment variable by hand. I think it is sufficient to add it as fastcgi_param to your fastcgi block, like this:

location ~ \.php$ {
        # ... (all the other fastcgi things that belong here)
        fastcgi_param FLOW3_REWRITEURLS 1;
        fastcgi_param FLOW3_CONTEXT Production;
}

If it does still not work, feel free to ask me again, so I can look on my notebook how I did it exactly.

Kind Regards,

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt