[TYPO3-50-general] Title header tag for the t3con site missing some part

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Mon Apr 23 18:35:00 CEST 2012

Visay Keo wrote:

Hi Visay,

> I have installed a t3con-asia website and everything is working so far
> in our server [...]

That sounds great, I know how hard it was for you ;)

> It is the title tag in the header, i got only
>
> <title>Location - </title>

If I look at the source code of your distribution it seems you render
the title tag via TypoScript:
http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/T3con12Asia.git?a=blob;f=Resources/Private/TypoScripts/Root.ts2;h=e5befe1559b2e1f9527c1f986d614f76b68f163a;hb=HEAD#l12

The corresponding TypoScript Template renders all labels as breadcrumb:
http://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Packages/T3con12Asia.git?a=blob;f=Resources/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/TitleMenu.html;h=695a864551fa53e425221ebffff320dc70a1ff8f;hb=HEAD

That explains your output: The current page is called "Location" and it
has no parent pages.

BTW: If you want to get rid of the trailing dash, you could adjust the
template like this:

<f:if condition="{items}">
	<f:for each="{items}" as="item" reverse="true" iteration="iteration">
		{item.label}{f:if(condition: iteration.isLast, else: ' -')}
	</f:for>
</f:if>

And if you want to add "T3CON12 Asia" you could simply insert it there, too.

Best,

--
Bastian Waidelich
TYPO3 Core Team Member