[TYPO3-50-general] Title header tag for the t3con site missing some part

Visay Keo typo3 at visay.info
Mon Apr 23 17:59:32 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have installed a t3con-asia website and everything is working so far
in our server, with one little thing I cannot configure to make it work.

It is the title tag in the header, i got only

<title>Location - </title>

I check in quebec conference site, i see that they have

<title>Location - T3CON12 Québec - </title>

So this means that T3CON12 Asia is missing from the header.
Can someone point me to the where I can make that work?

Thanks

--
Visay Keo
Certified TYPO3 Integrator