[TYPO3-50-general] Redirect problem

Gregor Kovacevic gregor_kovacevic at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 19:11:31 CEST 2011

Hello,
I noticed that redirects to my own custom action/page don't work in
sprint 6. It has to be something with flow3 or phoenix, because
I made my own actions/pages working in my extbase project.

In my example, I modified registration controller for PhoenixDemoTypo3Org
site, included with Phoenix sprint 6. 'createAccount' action is called
from 'newAccount' action (when user enters username, pw and clicks
on CREATE ACCOUNT button.

public function
createAccountAction(\F3\PhoenixDemoTypo3Org\Domain\Model\Registration
$registration)
{
   // note: If I comment redirect line, then CreateAction.html is
normally rendered,
   // otherwise redirection to newAccountAction (form for creating account)
   //  happens instead of redirecting to action/page 'mycustom'.
   // Btw I also tested f:link.action to 'mycustom' action and it works,
so the problem lies in redirect command

   $this->redirect('mycustom');
}

public function mycustomAction()