[TYPO3-50-general] [TYPO3-doc] Help-System for FLOW3 Optimization

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Feb 7 15:57:19 CET 2011

Hello,

FLOW3 is really a nice framework, yet I like escpecially the annotations and the yaml-configuration.

For two questions I now have partly answers, I saw them while trying out the GettingStarted package and creating a hello-world application.

== Is the meta-information needed on the wiki-page to solve the error ==
Yes, because it's not shown in the error-message box.

== has the meta-info (package-name, classname) to be generated by parsing the
FLOW3-source (e.g. using CodeSniffer)? ==
Seems so, because in the moment the information is not there.

== Does the position of an exception (in which class, in which function) change from one release to another release? ==
Yes, because an exception-class could move to another location in the package

Greets
Daniel