[TYPO3-50-general] Validator: unique users

Julian Kleinhans kleinhans at bergisch-media.de
Mon Feb 7 09:15:08 CET 2011

Hi Bastian,

thanks for your reply!
The Problem here is that i must use the flashMessageContainer.. then i
have some messages in the "form.errors" viewhelper and this one in the
flashMessageConatiner..  it was beatifull if i can add my own errors like

if ($this->userRepository->findOneByUsername($username) !== NULL) {
     $this->error->add('myForm', 'username', 'Username already used');
     $this->redirect(...);
}

<f:form.errors for="myForm">
     <strong>{error.propertyName}</strong>:
     <f:for each="{error.errors}" as="errorDetail">
       {errorDetail.message}
     </f:for>
</f:form.errors>

greetz