[TYPO3-50-general] Installation an XAMPP - No Backend ?

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Wed Nov 3 22:23:37 CET 2010

On 29.10.2010 10:09, Marco Polo wrote:
> hallo list,
>
> i try to install phoenix-sprint1-build5 on a local win7 xampp system.
> the FE looks fine. also i have a login prompt. but after login i only
> get an empty page.
> the sources have some .js and .ccs includes but no body content.
>
> hoping this question isn't to dull, i would be delighted about any help,
> thank you.
>
> regards

No body content is just fine, the backend is purely build out of ExtJS.
Maybe try a newer version, like sprint release 4. But I guess you either
have some JS errors or which I think is more probable for a sprint
release (because it is tested) something in your system causes an error.
Did you check the error logs? And did you follow the information that is
found in the FLOW3 introduction [1] regarding requirements, installation
etc.? Especially with windows there are some things to check. Otherwise
it should run fine (maybe a bit slow compared to linux), I run it in
Win7 with XAMPP too.

Christian

[1] http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/tutorials/getting-started/