[TYPO3-50-general] The successor of TCA?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 7 15:13:15 CEST 2010

Thomas Maroschik wrote:
> Surely you can realize this all by using an own layout language like
> parts of tca, but if you use standards, the number of usable editors,
> tools and documentation increases massively.

This brought a smile on my face. Reading this in a TYPO3 v.5 list; the
CMS which does *not* use an existing framework and does *not* use an
existing templating engine ;-)

(No need to explain these decisions, they've been discussed extensively
not so long ago; the contrast was just funny)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl