[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Mon Feb 15 17:42:18 CET 2010

Hi,

Duch schrieb:
> So will there be a new templating system? Will TemplaVoilà still be the favored system? If Yes will it be re-written to take advantages of Fluid (if this is possible)?

TV is different approach than FLUID. In general the technique is
perfect: map your objects to dom tags.

But the complete dom parsing is bit outdated, nowadays i would do that
with DOMobjects that are available now.

I don't know if there are any plans for v5 to make usage of such mapping
system, i think they decided using FLUID mainly. But may be Robert has
some ideas, he should be familar with TV :)

vg Steffen