[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

Duch typo3 at ilomedia.net
Mon Feb 15 16:24:06 CET 2010

Martin,
thanks for your answer.

Yes, i mean "will there be another templating system besides Fluid", because for what i have seen so far, Fluid can only be used in extensions and not (yet?) to build the structure of a site.

Will Fluid replace TV when v5 comes out or will TV survive and be the standard method for building the site structure (and live together with Fluid as templating system for extensions)?
This is very unclear to me.

As for TV... i belong to the second category ;-)

Duch