[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

denyerec denyerec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:09:20 CEST 2009

If there are not, they should definitely give the latest version a
try, it really is quite superb for a free IDE, the sql server
integration is great if you're working with databases (not a problem
for anyone using an ORM, but you can't always win!) and I managed to
get it working with XDebug without too much trouble, which means it
can't be hard :)  The improvements they've got lined up for V7 are
impressive too.

Regards,
Den

--