[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 Tutorial: 404 Not Found after creating controller

Christof Müller chmueller at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 10 15:51:01 CEST 2009

Hello everyone
I started with the tutorial but I get stuck in chapter 6.2. The kickstarter
creates the skeleton and the 2 files, but when I try to load it in the
browser I get an: 404 Page Not Found (Sorry, the page you requested was not
found. The technical reason is: no controller could be resolved which would
match your request.)

I cleared the cache manually but without success. I'm trying the whole thing
on a windows vista machine with wampserver. (The welcome-Screen works fine)

Any ideas what I could try?

Christof